July 20, 2008

The Haps

In between hunting down great vintage, listing on eBay and etsy, taking photos, shipping out packages, and learning CSS as I redesign my website (that last one is taking a while), I've also been:

^Meeting (and by meeting I mean having beer with): Patrick Corrigan, who is designing a new logo for me.
^Entertaining: houseguests
^Reading: Nuala O'Faolain
^Watching: Madmen, Swingtown, and Project Runway (it's research!)
^Also watching: Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Weeds, The Venture Brothers, and Trailer Park Boys (not research, necessarily).
^Listening to: podcasts of This American Life, Selected Shorts, and Radiolab.
^Also listening to: Brown Bird (and all the artists on the Peapod label), Kinski, Scissorfight, and The Who.
^Riding: My BMW and sometimes a 1957 Triumph T100.
^Also riding: My mountain bike (though not very well).
^Obsessing over: This.....

Rush on the TV!

0 comments: