March 5, 2009

Spring cleaning

Not NorthStar Vintage Corporate Headquarters necessarily, rather, my eBay folder, with my sales from the past 8 months.

It may sound self-congratulatory, but I find (and manage to sell) some cool stuff. One thing I'd like to find more of are vintage t-shirts. But it would be tough to get rid of them. I love them for myself even more than I love the money they can bring in.

Here are a few from the NSV archives:

1980's Todd Rundgren Sweatshirt (pre-annoying Bang on the Drum All Day Song).

1980's Fishbone T-shirt (which makes me regret that I didn't keep the t-shirts from when I used to go to tons of punk rock/ska/metal/new wave shows):

1950's Matchless Motorcycle t-shirt (bought for myself, off of eBay, worn once, maybe)

1920's Cambridge Cycle Club wool (ick) racing jersey. This was a good one!

0 comments: