July 8, 2008

Oh Canada

Some of my favorite things are from Canada - including many of my best buyers.

A few other cool things from the North:

Trailer Park Boys: (warning - bad language and drug use)



My associate does an eerily good imitation of Bubbles. I even bought him a pair of thick large framed glasses and chase him around the house with them, begging him to put them on and sing "Liquor and Whores."

Margaret Atwood (Oryx and Crake is one of my most beloved books)
Jonathan Walford (smart, adorable, and author of The Seductive Shoe)
Vintage cafe racer jackets (not sure why, but most offered sale on eBay are from Canada).
Tourists at Old Orchard Beach in their tiny swimsuits (okay - not necessarily awesome, but always entertaining)

And of course....RUSH: (Double neck guitar, double neck bass, played [gloriously] by bare chested men in satin kimonos! How awesome is that?!)

0 comments: