May 25, 2009

Shop NorthStar Vintage

I'm participating in a vintage trunk sale with several other Maine dealers.

As the daughter of an antiques dealer, I have spent a lot of time at antiques shows. Even as a child, I loved it. So I am terribly excited for my first "real life" experience selling vintage. And I am thrilled to meet the people who are buying my clothes. I can't wait to see what people pick out from all my crazy inventory.

I have about 200 pieces ready to go, including dresses, menswear, purses, and accessories, from the 50's through the 90's. So if you're in Southern Maine, please check it out!

3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

If only I lived a little closer...a LOT closer...to Maine. I'd be there in a heartbeat!

lucitebox said...

Sounds fun! Wish I was closer to you. Hope you're a smashing success.

lucitebox said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I commented here and it went poof! Anyway--good luck on the sale! I'm sure you'll be a smash hit. I wish I could come and see you. Why do I live so far away?