August 21, 2009

And another thing....

Some good:
  • Art of the Kickstart Art Show at Rise Galleries (here I am in attendance with my beloved 1969 BMW R50/2 and vintage BMW shirt.)
  • Project Runway
  • Madmen
  • Top Chef
  • The Little Guide to Vintage Shopping by my friend Melody Fortier
  • Tossed and Found by my friends Linda Wary and John Meyers
  • I got to hang out (and by hang out I mean shop) with Hollis from Past Perfect Vintage
  • It's really warm outside
  • I got an iPhone.
  • New brick patio (with lots of delicious bare dirt around it - an excuse to buy more plants!)
And the bad
  • RIP John Hughes and Les Paul
  • RIP Mary Catherine Lamb from complications of breast cancer.. I never met her in person but we were on several online forums together, and she rocked. I'm feeling like I can't do her justice by trying to explain how cool she was, but this video shows it clearly.

0 comments: